The recording of the webinar is available by clicking the button below
“Sustainable Energy Skills in the construction sector” is a series of webinars devoted to energy efficiency area from different perspectives. The first webinar will take place on the 27th May (13.00 – 14.30) and will focus on two topics:
- Best practices initiatives designed to increase skills in the construction sector.
- Digital learning tools for micro-learning and market development.
It is organized jointly by “BuildUp portal” and 7 EU founded projects: BIMEET, BUSLeague, INSTRUCT, HP4ALL, The nZEB Roadshow, CraftEdu and TRAIN4SUSTAIN. The collaboration was established to raise awarness about a deep need for sustainable energy skills in the construction sector.
The webinar is an opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and research outcomes with the audience from European countries. Project participants are going to share experiences on the following topics:
- 13.00 – 13.10: Welcome statement & Webinar overview
- 13.10 – 13.45: Session 1 – Best practices initiatives designed to increase skills in the construction sector (20 min + 15 min Q&A)
- 13.45 – 14.15: Session 2 – Digital learning tools: gamification/apps for micro-learning and market development (15 min + 15 min Q&A)
- 14.15 – 14.30: Conclusions & End of session